Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things are looking up, again.

OK, so I think we may have the living arrangement thing figured out. A two bedroom apartment became available again, and we are moving next month. It's only got one bathroom and we wanted a 2/2, but it's better than nothing. It's got two bathroom sinks, at least. I think everything is going to be OK.

Only 3 1/2 more days until I hit the road for Mobile, and then jump on the ship!!! I am so excited. I really need to start doing some laundry and packing my stuff. There's a slight chance for rain in Cozumel on Saturday, but I'm not too concerned. I can't believe it's finally here!!! I'm taking off work on Wednesday to finish getting all of my stuff together, and then we hit the road first thing thursday morning. Girl trip!! Just me and Mom. It will be fun. I will miss my hubby though :0(

I'm really looking forward to summer. The pool will be opening next month. I can't wait!! This winter was really long and harsh. I'm ready to get sunburned.

No comments: