Sunday, December 13, 2009

sigh

Today is not a happy day for me. I am stressed beyond belief. I am attempting to read the Bible and talk to God about it because I haven't been so close to Him lately, but tears are spilling onto the pages. I just hurt a lot today. Life is hurtful today. It is stressful and mean and unfair today. Sometimes I feel like I can never do anything right. Every choice I make is the wrong one. There is no right choice. I try to be humble and Christlike but I am tired of being kicked while I am down. Christ is God; I am not. I need Him to get me through this because I cannot go it alone. I am trying so hard to help others and I am treading water myself. I feel like I am sinking.

God, please pick me up and hold me in Your arms. I need Your saving grace.

No comments: