Friday, January 1, 2010

so far so good

So, 2010 is here. So far, so good. Spent a laid back evening at home with Dav and Dorothy, drinking champagne and karaokeing. We prayed at midnight as we usually do. It was a lot of fun. Dav made pork tacos and dorothy made her yummy pico de gallo.

Today, I have to work, but I am working a later shift. I went to my in laws' house prior to work and had lunch. I got to meet Brian's new girlfriend, Whitney. She is such a sweetheart and fits right in with the family. The kids really like her too. I hope they are very happy together.

New year=new vacation time at work. I have some scheduled for the weekend of the 16th and 17th of January. January 17th is my and Dav's 7th wedding anniversary :0) I hope we can do something fun, or at least relax and enjoy each other's company.

Happy New Year to all!!

No comments: