Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random thoughts

1. When will this day end? I am staring down the barrel of a fun and fabulous four day weekend and seventh anniversary with my hubbie.

2. I'm hungry.

3. When will I feel well? I've had a sinus infection for about a month, but I refuse to go on antibiotics, which is all a doc will do for me. My body's own defenses can fight this bugger off. It just may take a while. A long while.

4. Yay, we get paid tonight!!! Just in time.

5. I'm hungry still.

6. I really hope I can find a good home for my beloved Gilda. She deserves only the best.

7. My apartment is too drab. I wish we could paint some of the walls. I can't wait to own our own house and paint each room a unique color.

8. I have a bad feeling that we are going to get screwed at tax time. I can just feel it.

9. I am excited about Biloxi!!! I am going to lie down in the sand. I don't care how cold it is. I will feel it between my toes.

10. I hope Dav's truck isn't too terribly messed up. Thank you to his parents for helping us out so we can still go on our trip.

11. My thoughts and prayers are with the Haitian people. I can't imagine the magnitude of what they must be going through right now.

12. Things could be a lot, lot worse. I need to learn to quit taking things for granted so much. I am very blessed.

No comments: