Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friendship breakups

So my brother in law (one of my best friends also) broke up with his girlfriend today. I feel like I'm going through a breakup, too, because she was an awesome person and became a fast friend. I would like to remain friends with her, but I just don't see that happening. At least not any time soon.

The thing is, I really liked hanging out with this chick. Not just a friend out of convenience or circumstance. Sigh.

Lately, i've been feeling things so intensely. I was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder about a year ago, but decided not to go on the meds because it is not a very severe case, but the last couple of days I've found myself going from manic to crying within 30 minutes. i've considered going back on anti-depressants, but those just make me feel numb (mentally and physically). I'm not sure which is worse at this point.

Sigh.

No comments: